Welcome to Year 3 - 6SS!
Welcome to our class page. Please remember to look at our page regularly to see what's going on in class 6.
Important things to remember:
- Homework Day - handed out on a Thursday and returned by no later than Tuesday.
- PE Day - At the moment it is Thursday afternoon but it's subject to change - please ensure you have your kit in everyday!
- Library - Most Tuesday afternoons time permitting.
- Reading Books - please read with your parent/carer as much as you can and change your book regulary (aim for 2 times a week for a short book and once for a longer text). Your reading book must be brought in every day even if you haven't finished it.
- Please come prepared for school each day to ensure you are equipped for lots of fun learning in every lesson!
Look at the photos below to see the fun we've had in Class 6 this half term. We've made healthy sandwiches in D & T and been visited by a dentist. Also we've been learning Basket Ball skills in PE.
Do you have any ideas for this page? Why not let your teacher know!